BURN* • REST* • RECOVER*
EMBER SERUM: PM is the perfect night cap for anyone who doesn't want their weight-loss efforts to slow down just because it's bedtime. We set out to create the perfect night-time weight-loss hybrid; combining herbs that are known for their calming effects, with both traditional AND innovative weight-loss ingredients. Even better? No harsh chemicals or terrible taste like traditional night time remedies. EMBER is DELICIOUS- and will make you look forward to ending every day with a healthy night cap that will fuel your metabolism.
- 31 Servings
- No WADA Banned Substances
- L-Carnitine is a compound that supports athletic performance and improves cognition.* An optimal level of L-Carnitine is required for the body to maintain an ideal lean muscle to body fat ratio.
- MitoBurn™ is L-BAIBA, which the muscles produce during exercise. Known as an “exercise factor”, increased levels of L-BAIBA may help reduce body fat, improve body composition, and support health carbohydrate tolerance and insulin sensitivity.*
- 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is a byproduct of the amino acid L-tryptophan. It is produced in supplements from the seeds of the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia. It works in the brain and CNS by increasing production of the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin can affect sleep, appetite, temperature, sexual behavior, and pain sensation.*
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a chemical messenger that slows down your brain by blocking signals in your CNS (Central nervous system). GABA is known for the way it feels when ingested. It is said to produce a calming effect and is thought to play a role in lowering nerve hyperactivity associated with anxiety, stress and fear.
- Melatonin is a hormone that is produced in the pineal gland of the brain. It's been dubbed the "sleep hormone" for its benefits when taken at night time before bed. Studies have shown that it may lead to an increase in human growth hormone- which leads to faster recovery and a more anabolic environment in the body. Aside from its sleep benefits, melatonin has also been studied for its neuroprotective nature.